Saturday, March 8, 2008

lessons learned

Exploring the world of computers is fun,
but sometimes it's the cause of my insanity :

For the past 3 quarters, exploring the world of computers is fun.fun.fun
Every night I usually use my laptop to do the requirements in this subject which makes my mom a little drastic . :))

During the 1st quarter, I learned about Hypertext Mark-up Language, which I can say was the easiest topic tackled during the school year. HTML adds colour to the world of internet especially on websites. The only thing that was difficult during this quarter it was when we need to memorize the history, dates, and especially the codes that burst my head.

During the 2nd quarter, the lessons learned was not as easy as the first. Ma'am Pasigna taught us about Flowchart in preparation for the 3rd quarter lessons which is programming. Flowchart was not a easy topic after all, it is a schematic representation of an algorithm or a process. It is commonly used to help the audience visualize the content better, or to find flaws in the process. But making a flowchart came out to be easy when I took the 2nd quarter exam.

Programming was tackled during the 3rd quarter. The program that we used was Dev C++ where almost everybody find it difficult to make the program of the flowchart we made during the fourth quarter.

This quarter I learned about Blog and also how to make a handicraft. Making a handicraft takes a lot of patience in order for you to finish it and make it beautiful. Blogging was fun, I don't think that blogging is a lesson after all becuase for me, it serves as my online journal :))

thank god, we accomplished it all. :))

8 comments:

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

wooo.
hinde ko ntapos ang pagbasa nito.
guabe.
pinapaalala grade ko sa prakarts.
lowl :D

SHANI said...

so long grabe.
^^nagreminisce tlag c Chikky.
hehe.

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

ayee nc one

Unknown said...

galiing chx ah. hehe. =p =p may lectures tlga. haha. :)

eepyaj C: said...

arrrg! cnb mo pah! ang hirap ng flow chart nd q maintindihan

Koreanaako said...

wow..
nyc one mare!!!...
hehehe...very2x lng gt para kumgo..
nah...tan tmad gt io ase ancna..nyaha

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

haba ng summarized learnings mu..

haha..=]]

grabeh kayo gumawa ng posts..

sk8_core said...

aus ha. kinuha sa course outline pati letures. haha. :p