Monday, March 3, 2008

butteflies

fly, fly, fly the butterflies

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

In making these butterflies took me a lot of patience, it was difficult to make the body of these butterflies. Last night (march 3, 2008) i slept at around 1 am, because my butterflies where really plain :(( uh. I got irritated while putting on the fabric paints, because the fabric paints where kinda "wet" which made my table extremely messy : but the outputs for me were great :D it really took me a lot of hardwork :))

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The significance of this butterflies

reminds me to be more patient in everything that i do,

because without patience we can't do what we wish to.

My butterflies are colorful :))

--yellow, orange, pink, red :D

i painted it with fabric paint

and designed it with glitter glue. :)

i can say its cute :)) so you should have one.

15 comments:

Chinelle said...

ayy wow christa! artistic! ehhhhm.. haha..

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

ganda ng seo.
grabe!
skin?
simple lng.
not kasi me creative. :|

MonsterPrincessVie-sama said...

wow ha very ncie to the max 8D

bubblegummiesü said...

nice batterplaii. :)
wula aq masabi. ang panget kase ng gawa cohh. wahaha :) tinatamad aco mag gawa. >:))

Anonymous said...

ayt!ayt!gling mo hanngang ngaun..lalong nagdedevelop talent mo..

Itchigo said...

Waw

Sa totoo lang ang ganda talaga ng butterfly mo.

Di ko talaga magaya-gaya.

SUPER DUPER ULTRA MEGA nookie. :D said...

hihih! hala. hala. :DD
nice dkaw neng. :DD nice!
basta PRO ba. n______n
mio karay butterdragon nusabe ta kosa ta lama dakel itchura. :DD

eepyaj C: said...

whow ang talented talaga ng baby q

Princess Jen-Tiu said...

niceee. i love it.
grbeh ang galing! :D
*heads down
:))

lottie said...

wushu. ang galing.:D napakartistic.:D

SHANI said...

OMG. ang cute ng mga butterflies. I wish ganyan kaganda sa akin.


haha. ang ewwwy kc ng butterflies q. mukhang uod.

Timotheos said...

"...My butterflies are colorful

--yellow, orange, pink, red :D

i painted it with fabric paint

and designed it with glitter glue..."

---99% perspiration, 1% inspiration:)
---may effort☺

Unknown said...

aww. kainggit. =p =p

eepyaj C: said...

buterlies. colorful. cute tlga xa. im xurly pag ibenta mo yan my bibili tlga nian

ღ ΞniD.10 ღ said...

cute ng butterflies..

soo colorful..

hehe..=]]